Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-16-2002, 06:39 PM   #1
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
For those that are interested, there will be a PK tournament this weekend. It will be ran for 48 hours, from 8pm PST Friday night to 8pm PST Sunday night.

The codebase is a modified GW Deluxe, whose code will be released after said tournament.

The classes within it will be Magi, Demon, Vampire, Werewolf, Ninja, and Angel. The classes are balanced so that the harder the class is to play, the stronger it can _possibly_ be.

For those of you that are interested, email me at kaos8891athotmail.com (Replace the at with a @) with your class and your player name. If you wish your email to be posted with the results, and/or name(s) associated with the character, email me with that information as well.

There will be an 'overall' winner category, as well as three other sub-categories that determine the overall winner. The categories are:
Best PK ratio (Most weight)
Most PKs
Strongest player(s) killed (Least weight)

Yes, later I may write a ROM or ACK! derivitive for a PK tournament, thanks to comments from Melly. However, the GW is ready to go, and will happen this weekend.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2002, 10:23 PM   #2
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Update:

Applications for the Tournament will not be accepted past 7pm PST Friday night.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote

PK Tournament - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
News: Deathmatch Tournament Winter 2005 ameh MUD Announcements 0 09-27-2005 09:55 PM