Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 11-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #1
Jirah

Adventures Unlimited
tharel.net port 5005
Ip Address: 66.98.250.15 port 5005

Lady Katelijne makes her last round through what was once the temple of Lord Crifus. As she finds the temple empty of all but herself, she heads for the gates. Before comming to Wall Road she takes one last look up at the White Tower of the Goddess Mahrina, and then down at the Halls of the clan Virtue.

"I will miss these sights greatly. Lord Crifus where ever you are I bid you keep them safe. Open the hearts of the world so that their dreams and goals never fade. May your light forever shine down upon them..."

Heading to the Common Temple in Naerlan she tacks up a notice beside the city's laws.

"To the Pure of Heart,

As I, Lady Katelijne, of the Lord Crifus, extend my thanks to you all for the many years of service, I wish to extend a plea for help before I leave this glorious city. As all of you know, the Rod has destroyed Four of the temples of Light in only a few days time. And now we find ourselves out numbered greatly. I bid you all to unite, stand strong against the forces of evil who now are the majority. The Halls of Virtue are dangerously close to empty and seek new recruits to bring the light to Glory. I call to you to join in the struggle. We must make the stand, and announce to the world that the light as a whole will not lie down and fade away quietly into the darkness. Seek out the Illuminator, Aliel regarding joining the ranks of Virtue. The family needs your help to continue its service to the city.
May the Light of Lord Crifus continue to brighten your days, and shine on your path.

Peace and Love to you all,
The Lady Katelijne

Do you have a heart pure enough to not be corrupted into the world of darkness? Will you be brave enough to make the stand against the Evil of Tharel?
Find out if you have what it takes to be a Holy Warrior or Pacifists at Adventures Unlimited.

Adventures Unlimited
tharel.net port 5005
Ip Address: 66.98.250.15 port 5005