Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Top Mud Sites News > TMS Announcements and Feedback
Click here to Register

Old 05-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
Lasher
Administrator

Name: Derek
Lasher has a spectacular aura aboutLasher has a spectacular aura about
When we move to the vBulletin forum software, the passwords on forum accounts will not migrate with it - vBulletin is not able to import them as they use different password algorithms.

Emails will be sent to all forum users at the time with a link to change password on the new forum. Please make sure you have a valid email address on file for continued access to the forums after the upgrade. The emails will not be used for any other purpose and will not be visible to others unless your user profile has been set to show them.

Accounts awaiting authorization will also not be converted. If you have applied for forum access and have not been activated, please email me at webmaster-at-topmudsites.com and I'll take care of it.

Thanks!

(PS: If this message appears on the front page twice that's because I hard-coded it in the top of the recent posts but for a while at least it will naturally show in recent posts too).
Lasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Forum accounts - Important - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shell Accounts fatemud MUD Coding 0 09-19-2006 06:40 PM
How important is the golden cup? Spoke Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 05-08-2006 03:04 PM
Spring Sale - Accounts Starting @ $4.50/mo wolfpaw MUD Announcements 0 04-08-2004 01:39 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE imported_Synozeer Bugs and Suggestions 9 01-24-2004 08:20 AM
Important Notice - Please Read Synozeer MUD Announcements 0 09-22-2002 01:14 AM