Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 06-05-2003, 01:11 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!

I am Azeroth Urden of Shrouded Intentions.  It seems as though I have to post a message of this nature every month or so *sigh*.  I seek the uncommon induvidual who can help me create function from ideas.  I need a programmer capable of writing a mud code from scratch.  A web-based user interface is also something I would like done, if that skill can also be found.  This project is 6 months in the making thus far.  I have had "programmers" and "coders" apply and talk to me about positions who can't meet deadlines, if do any real work whatsoever.  If you can't do what is mentioned here...DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.  The system is *All Origonal*, I have refined my ideas and taken the time to write a completely new system from scratch.  This includes breaking away from the typical Strength, Dexterity, blah blah Attribute system, as well as redefining what "experience" and "levels" are.  This project is worthy of an experienced and professionally minded programmer so please...know your stuff before you bother me.  I have already wasted enough time.  Sorry to sound so glum but I am tired of wanna-be's...so to speak.  If you think you qualify please email me or contact me via MSNmessenger.

Azeroth Urden
Shrouded Intentions

Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Partnership Desired: Programmer/Co-Implementor - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C++ programmer available Cyrrhus Advertising for Staff 0 10-02-2004 06:40 PM
Builders Desired for a Mud under New Ownership Satori Advertising for Staff 1 05-26-2004 03:14 PM
Seeking Partnership Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 04-24-2003 12:50 PM
Need a C++ programmer... TSSAdmin Advertising for Staff 5 04-07-2003 02:11 PM