Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 01-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Baram

Home MUD: Tears of Polaris
Baram is on a distinguished road
Tears of Polaris Preview

is pleased to announce that, throughout the 13th of February, our doors will be open for a preview of our character creation and introduction! Come by and check us out, then talk about your impressions in an open discussion with some of the ToP staff and other players.

This event will run from midnight to midnight GMT, so regardless of your timezone you will have an opportunity to take part.

Tears of Polaris is a new MUD from Iron Realms Entertainment, and their first foray into the realm of science fiction. Set hundreds of years after Earth was destroyed during the Human-Velkin war, Tears of Polaris offers something for everyone. With new twists on the popular that has made IRE famous, Tears of Polaris promises to challenge even the best of combatants while still lowering the bar to entry. ToP also features space-based for those more inclined to gain power through building their own corporations, possibly growing into a massive . With dozens of planets to explore, mold, and conquer in our ever-expanding galaxy, you will find a place to further your own ambitions or lead your empire to supreme dominance!
Baram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
Avasyu

Name: Jeremy
Home MUD: http://www.ironrealms.com
Avasyu is on a distinguished road
Re: Tears of Polaris Preview

I am looking forward to this. Will be interesting to see if Iron Realms can do Sci-Fi.
Avasyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Re: Tears of Polaris Preview

I'm looking forward to this game as well. I like IRE games, but not really the combat. I'm very curious to see what's in store combat-wise and see if it'll make me change my mind. I am very eager to get into the economic part of the game as it sounds like a lot of fun.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote