Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Coding
Click here to Register

Old 04-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
saraukan

saraukan is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if we are able to do this, but I need a coder to code for me. I have no clue on code, and I opened a mud with a friend who knows code, but he has recently been unable to code. If you are interested, you can email me at . I don't
have much to offer except that you would have pretty much free coding of it....with a few ideas of mine if they will work. Like I said, I don't know much about coding, so I will not be there to tell you how to do the job. I do ask that it be a PK mud, and it be original. Please, help me out. I don't want to shut the mud down, but I will if I'm unable to find someone to code it. I don't have a pbase on the mud that I have, so if you load a new code, then that would work just fine. Like I said, you will be able to do what you want to do. The addy for it is enigma.dune.net port 9999.

Thanks,

Saraukan
saraukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
tehScarecrow

tehScarecrow is on a distinguished road
Not too likely to get someone with something as vague as that man. If you really want to make a mud, I suggest you try to learn LPC (my favorite resource for that is stuff you can find on forums, lpc lounge) or maybe even try which is even easier than LPC. Rom romping or whatever you want to call it is probably the most common type of mud but not necessarily the easiest, though the old win smaug is very simple to work with too.
tehScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 04:57 AM   #3
saraukan

saraukan is on a distinguished road
Well, here is the deal, I don't know how to load code bases, or how to tell one from another. Call me stupid, but I really haven't found the need to know. I appreciate your advise, and will look into that, but I would like to find a coder to code, and maybe teach me also. Like I said before, I'm pretty much just paying for the mud, so other than that, it will be the coder's mud. Anyways, if anyone is interested, let me know, and I'm sure you will like the job. Again, thanks Scarecrow, I'll see if I can find what I need.
saraukan is offline   Reply With Quote

Coder - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coder saraukan Advertising for Staff 3 04-21-2006 03:37 AM
Anyone looking for a coder? Drealoth MUD Coding 2 01-21-2006 12:11 PM
Looking for one Coder! T_Neumann Advertising for Staff 0 07-14-2004 04:45 AM
Looking for coder itherian Advertising for Staff 0 06-18-2003 08:00 PM
Everyone needs a coder... Azeroth Advertising for Staff 2 04-03-2003 01:44 PM