Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 09-22-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
Wik

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Wik is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

OtherSpace: New Journeys
Telnet: jointhesaga.com 1790

We're now accepting applications for the character of Birniken, a 38-year-old Castori salvager-turned-freighter captain who commands the modified Yacht-class ship the IND Thindukili. Castori are four foot tall bear-like psionic aliens who have predisposition towards the mechanical. The character comes with a pre-written background, description and necessary skills. The Independent-based freighter and a Thindukili organization with starting funds is included.

The character is only available to *new* OtherSpace players without existing characters. Applicants must demonstrate in an +str that they are capable of leading a crew and are familiar with the OtherSpace theme. They must bring two *new* players to app for their own characters to serve as crew on the Thindukili. They must be able to wrap their minds around the concept of a starship as a relatively self-reliant mobile RP platform, with the captain as primary provider of centralized stories and activities based around the ship and crew.
Wik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #2
Wik

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Wik is on a distinguished road
In addition to the pregenerated characters, I'm also in need of militia members for the . We are a rp-required space opera MUSH with phenomenal rp set in a rich and deep original theme. There are at least fifteen plotlines running right now, and that's only the ones I know about. For more information on what I need for the New Luna Militia, look . Feel free to log on to jointhesaga.com:1790 and ask questions as well. We have a very friendly playerbase who will be happy to assist you any way they can. I hope to see you there.
Wik is offline   Reply With Quote

OS: NOW AVAILABLE: Second Captain w/ Ship! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karinth: Ship Race Muirdach MUD Announcements 4 02-24-2007 04:00 PM
OS: NOW AVAILABLE: Freighter pilot w/ship Brody Advertising for Players 0 09-21-2006 10:56 AM