Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 06-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
Richter

Name: Marc
Home MUD: Lusternia
Richter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Richter
Thumbs up

Hello! My name is Marc, I play the character Richter on Lusternia. I've been MUDding since the end of high school, so about four years now. Started on Aetolia, migrated to Lusternia when it started, and it's been my home away from home ever since.

I'm a huge fan of the fantastic game Lusternia is (or else I wouldn't have stayed for so long!}, for many different reasons. It might be the customizable player housing/areas, the economy, social interactions, or any number of other things (I don't play much of a fighter in this game, obviously, though the combat is excellent).

However, I didn't start this post to sing the praises of Lusternia, I started it to see if there are any like minded players about, that wish to play as well. You see, IRE games tend to have incredibly complex combat systems, something I've never really been good at (though, get me in RO, or some other graphical game, and I'll give you a run for your money!}. This game however does have enough depth to allow for considerable roleplaying oppurtunities.

I play a master merchant, and a rogue (try to imagine R.A. Salvatore's Jarlaxle, but he'd be trying to sell you things, as well as plot your doom behind your back). I own one of each cartel type, allowing my friends and I to create custom designs for any type of item/weapon/etc we'd like. I own the largest player housing area, which I've turned into a city, for the fun and enjoyment of anyone else in the game who wishes to go into it (we're up to 126 rooms right now!}.

But, after all this time, and most of the old friends from beta that I've made have left, it seems that there are fewer and fewer like minded people around. I want to interact with some more RP-focused people, I want to be able to plot and scheme with a new group of friends, or perhaps try to take over the financial world!

Come check out lusternia, at . If it's to your liking, and you wish to have similar adventures, seek out Richter (in character, of course!}. You'll have fun, and Richter won't be so bored and lonely!

See you there!

-Marc
invictus-at-hotmail-dot-com - MSN
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Welcome! Be sure to promote Lusternia in the MU*Wiki at - and post a review there too, if you like.
Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
Richter

Name: Marc
Home MUD: Lusternia
Richter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Richter
I'll certainly try to do that, once I figure out how to work a wiki! I've never been entirely proficient with them.
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote