Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-15-2003, 08:45 PM   #1
Eldar

Eldar is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Hello my name is Eldar I have a player on Malcolm's Mayhem named Dar he is one of the strongest on the game right now. Anyways the game needs players for there is only 3 regulars as of right now there use to be more but as it so often does life got involved and took them away some even lost they're job for playing it so I hear. But anyways the MUD is fun and needs more players the Amin of the game is one of the nicest ppl I've ever got to play and battle with. There is PKing allowed but not really done because there isn't enough players and the MUD is smaug based you can own your own stores and castles the level range is from 1-85 and you can dual class I think after level 20 but recommended to dual after first AV. Anyways if your interested check us out hop on telnet or gmud or whatever you use and check us out at : malcolmsmayhem.dyn.dhs.org Port:4000

See ya,
 Eldar
Eldar is offline   Reply With Quote

Need for players (Malcolm's Mayhem) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Episodic Mayhem as of Late Corrlaan Advertising for Players 0 09-27-2006 04:22 PM
Mayhem has newlocked AOL.com Kinnith MUD Announcements 9 09-16-2005 03:08 PM
Mayhem has a new addy for the moment. Kinnith MUD Announcements 1 06-26-2005 01:39 PM
Mayhem Mud, Reopened Kinnith Advertising for Players 0 03-01-2005 06:05 PM
Come and try Mayhem Mud. Kinnith Advertising for Players 0 09-11-2004 12:04 PM