Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 04-06-2015, 02:19 PM   #1
Xanthe

Xanthe is on a distinguished road
Avalon Gemquest - Do You Have What It Takes?

As Avalon's most recently ordained deity, I have the great honour of raising the curtain on a new ordination season with a divine gem quest.

The quest will be held on SATURDAY 2ND MAY at 10PM GMT / 4PM CST, and it shall be the DIVINE SAPPHIRE up for competition. The sapphire is one of the most potent of the fifteen gems, bestowing double-speed equilibrium and thrice-crowned constitution on its wielder in addition to becoming the first contender in this ordination round.

The quest will be held on the battleisle and its format shall be BATTLE-SANDS (see HELP BATTLESANDS, HELP BATTLEISLE and HELP SANDS for details).

Anyone who wishes to captain a team in this quest should notify me of their intent by tell or message - I am looking ideally for FOUR teams. Team selection will be mostly by captain's choice, though take heed I WILL ensure that our teams are as balanced as possible before the quest begins.

Those who have participated in similar quests of this type will attest that they are uniquely thrilling; top notch quality and supremely challenging. ALL are welcome to attend, there is NO barrier to entry on skill or size or stature and as some know all too well, the scales can be tipped by those one least expects.

Prior to the main event, I will also be running at least two practice sessions in this format on the Battleisle: refreshing the memories of some and giving first taste to many others. Details of these will follow in due course.

I expect to see a solid turnout from all corners of the land. Remember: EVERYONE is invited, ALL are encouraged to participate. At stake: one of Avalon's most coveted treasures and no less than contendership for Ordination itself.

If you have questions, feel free to direct them to me via message, or tell, or speak with a friendly deity.

Elmaethor, god of the stars
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote