Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 10-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
The Nihilist

The Nihilist is on a distinguished road
Cool WOW! An awesome MUD!

Hello everyone!

I play a great MUD called Medieval Times MUD, and have been doing so since 1997. Like anything, the game has had its ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and many changes over the years. However, I feel that Medieval Times MUD is on the verge of the sixth great revival and I welcome everyone to be a part of it!

Medieval Times MUD is a fascinating world where casting classes and melee types come together to defeat the greatest powers across the land. There is always an adventure to be had by anyone seeking one, with many trade skills, special assembly items, and the constant quest for the best set of equipment. There are 11 races and 13 classes with sub-races and many hybrid classes to choose from. We offer much more than a hack and slash type atmosphere, so if you want to be a powerful caster, a heavy hitter, a solid tank or somewhere in between there is something for everyone.

A new automatic questing system is now in place with some newbie quests to get you started. The staff and players are always willing to help out newcomers, so any questions you might have will be answered. There are also newbie zones scattered across the land with plenty of starter equipment for any class and race combination.

We have a very colorful world and a twist around every corner. So, if you are looking for a challenging adventure with endless possibilities this is the place for you!

Come check us out at or just log on timesmud.com port:8500.

Thanks - Nihil
Nothing is forever.
The Nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: WOW! An awesome MUD!

Needless to say the first command I typed when I had made a character was

COLOR OFF

Sheesh.. what IS it with these wild colours in MUDS these days, I like some use of colour, but sheesh....
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:19 AM   #3
The Nihilist

The Nihilist is on a distinguished road
Re: WOW! An awesome MUD!

i did say it is a very colorful world!

infact, there are not that many MUDs that use as much color as MT and i personally like it.
The Nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote