Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 01-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
Nyneve

Nyneve is on a distinguished road
Review of Avatar (MUD) and its players

Passwords for All Nyneve’s Alts
The password to Nyneve and all her alts are ichmrm. These alts include Lilandriel, Genevriel, Didonas, Iras and Alhana. For Galadria, the password is dnfisdaip. Please assist to get these alts deleted permanently.
I am sickened by the bullying, pettiness, and cruelty that is exhibited by key players of Avatar.
Having confronted them of the above, they have justify their actions with a total disregard that there is a feeling person behind every alt in this game.
They self-proclaim to be prosecutor, judge, jury, and executor of the sentences that they deem appropriate to inflict on players that do not share their views and standard of play. This is cruel and juvenile. Yet they are the people many players aspire to be, conditioned by the standards these monsters have set.
Hayami, Arcano, Numenor, Skurt, Omengo, Avantgarde, these despicable monsters are you.
For those close to me, I am shamed by your handling of the matter. You seem to condone this to my disappointment. Please reflect upon what I have said and follow through with my wishes.
Finally, I will miss the affection and love from all those I hold dear. Kricket, Chipper, Crim, Rakasha, Xouk, Sizzle, Shingo, you have been the best of friends and individuals. Please do not ever allow them to make you feel like you are worth nothing. For you are the goodness and joy of the realm.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I posted the above note and have received many replies. In these replies, many have told me that they themselves have been through such experiences and continue to do so even today, amid comforting words about my departure. Apparently, this situation is not new to the game, but is it to be endured by posterity? I refuse to accept this, and thus, will continue the fight by making this know to more. People should be away of how they can be potentially end up facing in Avatar.
Nyneve is offline   Reply With Quote