Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 09-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Dakhno Ivanovich

Dakhno Ivanovich is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Hey yo, its Dakhno

Hmm, what to say?

My real name's Jeff. Dakhno Ivanovish is my character on Daedal Macabre ( 9000). Long story short, Dakhno's about 3 1/2 years old real life, played for 850+ hours. He's a red great wyrm, and one of the leaders of clan Nocturne. His hobbies include summoning and killing unsuspecting victims, mocking anything that appears serious in nature, and providing comic relief to the otherwise serious Cathedral of Nocturne.

As for me, personally, I'm 29 years old, from New York City, and I'm 8 days away from being a father. I'm playing at Daedal Macabre for about 8 years, and I'm here, mainly, to try to seduce new players to check out the game I play. I love the place, and I think it'd be great to inject some new blood into it, to help fill out clans a bit more and further enhance the RPK of the place.

So yeah, pleasure to meet you all. Talk to ya soon,

Jeff
Dakhno Ivanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Hey yo, its Dakhno

Yo wassup G!

Sounds like a fun game. I'm a father too so good luck with your new child! How fun will that be and huge headaches.

I freaked out a little that you were playing a 3 year old killing off people till I realized your character is a dragon. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure you will get people to come join you.

Good Luck and Welcome!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
Dakhno Ivanovich

Haha no, the character isn't a 3-year old. I mean, I created the character in May of 2005, so in real-life terms, the character is 3 1/2 years old. Actually more like 4, huh?

Yeah, I can't wait for the baby. My fiancee's scheduled for her C-Section on 9/29, so we're sorta in our final holding pattern for the birth of my son.

So how old is your child? Boy or girl?

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
Newworlds
Legend

Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

She's a girl, 4 years old, and quite a ball of fire (perhaps a dragon in a previous life?)
Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Dakhno Ivanovich

My fiancee's got a 9-year old daughter, so yeah, I feel ya. Then again, everybody's pretty much insane until they reach the age of reason... whatever age that is. Sorta seems to depend on the person.

I probably didn't grow out of being borderline nuts until my mid 20s.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
Newworlds
Legend

So you get the autofamily. At least her daughter is pretty young still so I'll give you some advice from someone who knows. As soon as is feasible (sometime after you are married), start calling your fiance "mom" around your step daughter. After about a week of this, gently talk to her about wanting to be a father figure to her and to help your new baby it would be nice if she called you dad, not to take away from her other dad of course.

This will really strengthen your relationship and bond your family tighter and will in no way diminish her bio father if they still have a relationship.