Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Administration
Click here to Register

Old 09-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
Borsk

Borsk is on a distinguished road
Stay away from Star Wars Revenge of the Jedi MUD

This mud has great potential, a decent player base, and some pretty good people that are willing to help out others. There is just one problem that stands in the way and could possibly ruin this game from having any future: Marky. This egotistical maniac suffers from some sort of power-trip. If you are that low in life that you have to set yourself up on a pedestal on some text-based game, then it is obvious you suffer from some outcast-of-society issues. I have to assume that he was the loser who got the crap kicked out of him everyday by his High School football team and now he takes out his anger on people behind his computer screen. Every time I see this guy post something on comlink its usually to degrade a player..why? Isn't he supposed to be one of the top admins for this MUD, so wouldn't it be safe to assume that he should treat people with respect? I understand this is a service being provided for free but that doesn't justify anything. This MUD just lost a loyal gamer who has really enjoyed it for years and was wanting to for even more, but this sorry good for nothing has ruined that with his lack of respect. I have been playing MUDs since I was a young kid and never have I been on one where the Administrators had such little respect and negativity for the players who participated. Marky, grow up pal, get a life outside your bedroom and live a little. It's no wonder I see reviews posted on Mud sites of how terrible an Admin Marky is. I plan to write a review for every mud site there is warning to stay far away from this game as long as Marky is around wasting everyone's time.
Borsk is offline   Reply With Quote