Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-08-2003, 12:34 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!

I am Azeroth Urden. Due to an overwhelming number of emails in response to my posts I am going to clarify what I am looking for. First and foremost I am looking to implement a system of races and classes including a remort code on whatever mud I work for. This is based on 3rd Edition D&D and is very fine tuned and researched. I would prefer the codebase to be Diku in nature: Rom (and derivitives), Merc, etc. I am only interested in higher level Admin, and wouldn't accept anything much lower than Co-Imp or just under that, this is what I have grown accustomed to and know it very well. I have a coder that I bring to the table, who knows the system I speak of very well. I also have about 20 players that would most likely be willing to ptest. Professional, adult, and "teamwork" based team is what I want to be a part of. Good communication and cohesiveness is a plus. If this sounds like a match to what you need or want, please feel free to conact me via email.

Azeroth Urden
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced Admin/Builder Looking for New Project - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experienced Builder and Consultant Looking for MUD Bethaene Advertising for Staff 10 08-26-2006 09:16 PM
Experienced Circle Builder Looking For A Home Audaeus Advertising for Staff 0 03-02-2005 07:03 AM
Experienced Admin and Former Mu* Owner Azeroth Advertising for Staff 1 02-16-2004 03:55 PM
Experienced Admin/Builder Looking For a New Job! Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 03-07-2003 02:42 PM
WoT Builder/Admin Looking for Work Enzo Advertising for Staff 0 09-24-2002 09:47 PM