Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 09-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
plamzi

Home MUD: bedlam.mudportal.com:9000
Home MUD: www.mudportal.com
plamzi is on a distinguished road
Greetings

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for about a year but started posting only recently.

I'm a poet / musician / lit PhD / IT guy / iPhone dev who also has to walk the dogs twice a day.

My main project is Bedlam (see links in other threads), online for about a year now. Its main feature (and reason for existence) is a graphical iPhone client by the same name. I built the app and revived the server as a tribute to AnotherWorlds, a MUD I used to play as a young student. It is also an attempt to introduce more young people to the wonderful world of MUD's and to help ensure that they survive at least another decade!

I also have a text-based MUD client for iDevices called MUDMaster, which is being adopted by many mudders turned mobile, as well as by a strong community of blind mobile players with the coming of VoiceOver to iPhone 3G. I really enjoy supporting and improving that app, knowing that it is put to a good use.

Having a great time with my return to MUDs, got big plans, off to walk the dogs first...
plamzi is offline   Reply With Quote