Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
DanielNic

DanielNic is on a distinguished road
Looking for Builders to Design a New Game (Marvel Unlimited)

*** WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN NEW BUILDERS!! ***

Marvel Unlimited is a very new game (roughly a few days still) using the SWR/FotE Codebase (dirivitive of SMAUG) but we have been making leaps and bounds so far. We are looking for people who can visualize the marvel world and bring it to the Text Based Game.

So far we have a few builders who are working on getting new areas into the game, but we also are needing people to design quests, design the superheroes that we will see, and also to help to design the general world around us.

Like I said, we are a new game, but I have bought hosting for the next year and I plan on having the game be at least mildly vibrant by then.

Unfortunately we aren't accepting players to the game yet (since we need at least a few zones in first), but between the Imms we all like to chat and go over ideas for the game to make sure it's as awesome as we can get it.

If you feel you can join in with the setup that we have, check us out at marvel.mudhosting.net or eMail us at or even through an AIM to GageEndal and we will see how you work out.

marvel.mudhosting.net:2438

*** WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN NEW BUILDERS!! ***
DanielNic is offline   Reply With Quote