Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-04-2002, 03:25 PM   #1
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
I am currently looking for one (1) builder to aid me in building of a MUD world.

Currently, there is no need for any programmers, nor is there need for webmasters, head builders, or any other positions. I am seeking one builder to build on a 'next-generation' RP-immersive base.

The base was originally an ACK! 4.3, and still boasts the standard ACK! OLC. The world itself is a unique one, boasting 3 seperate forms of magic (being completed, but the base code is done), as well as a unique from-scratch fighting system. It is currently being hosted on a Enterprise-class server, with 2 gigs of ram (Soon to be 4), and 4 1ghz processors. The link to the internet is a triple-homed datacenter (has three distinct physical connections to each of Sprint, XO, and Genuity).

Unfortunately, as I stated before, I only have room for one more builder interested in building for a RP-immersive MUD. There are various benefits towards building, and you will receive a copy of any work you do for the MUD on request.

For those that are interested, email me with your application at kaos8891athotmail.com (Replace the at with a @. It is there to fool mail harvesters.)

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote

Random thoughts, Builders Sought - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Builders sought for unique MUD malaclypse Advertising for Staff 2 05-08-2006 11:32 AM
Several thoughts and questions Soleil Tavern of the Blue Hand 19 04-07-2006 01:20 PM
Deliciously creative builders sought Noximist Advertising for Staff 0 10-12-2003 11:49 AM
Delightful builders humbly sought for RP MUD Noximist Advertising for Staff 0 07-25-2003 07:40 PM
random magic Burr Advanced MUD Concepts 0 06-14-2002 02:09 PM