Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
malaciousbliss

malaciousbliss is on a distinguished road
Malicious Bliss - Needs Builders

Hello folks,
Malicious Bliss has been open now for 3 weeks. Our PBASE has skyrocketed, and our online average now is 15 players, topping out at 20-25.
We are making a few modifications, and in the process of implementing our newest update, featuring over 140 new skills, spell & songs, as well as a new quest epic forging system.
What we are in need of is, BUILDERS! If you can build, or like to build, or want to learn to build, drop by MB at darrens.ca 7000 and talk to Dominus, Dazre or Shrev. We run on a heavily modified ROT/SD codebase with full OLC.
Cheers
malaciousbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:15 AM   #2
Nalog

Nalog is on a distinguished road
Re: Malicious Bliss - Needs Builders

This is a really good hack n slash game, friendly people, friendly imms. The olc is rather simple to learn... so if youre at all interested drop by and talk to one of the aforementioned immortals (Dazre, Dominus or Shrev)

Peace
Nalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #3
malaciousbliss

malaciousbliss is on a distinguished road
Re: Malicious Bliss - Needs Builders

Just a heads up, we are still hiring buildings.

Its a lot tougher to find good people now then it was 3 years ago hehe.

Our mud is coming along. Avg online is 10-15, peak at 20. We are a hack n slash pvp mud, social laid back atmosphere.

My problem is, right now I am finnishing the next update with over 140+ skills/spells, and I am having trouble running the mud by myself. I am looking for an individual or two to help out with administration, online PR, advertising, and looking after the world.

Drop by, leave a note for Dazre if you are interested or you have any questions.

darrens.ca 7000 Make sure you check out our website @ darrens.ca It has lots of good info on it.

Cheers
malaciousbliss is offline   Reply With Quote