Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 09-29-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
DavynKain

DavynKain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DavynKain
Talking

Hallo, my name is Inigo...

Ok, so it isn't. Actually, my name is Lilith. I am the Head Builder and the poor person in charge of trying to find a building staff for our little corner of the mud world. If you are an experienced builder (ROM preferred, but this is open to discussion) I would greatly love to talk with you.

Elysium's Gate is not your typical ROM- we have already doubled the size of the code, and don't expect to open till the end of October. There are no stock zones left, and 25 original areas are already in with many more on the way. We have been in production for many months, and the owner is committed to making this work, so you don't have to worry about the mud disappearing overnight as is so wont to happen these days. We have what might be the best coder I have had the fortune of working with, and a small but devoted core staff to which you might make the perfect addition.

If you are looking for a mud that is already started and is looking to expand and grow, I do hope that you will come by and speak with me (reminder for the forgetful: Lilith, not Inigo) about the possibility of building with us.

Merry Meet, Merry Part, & Merry Meet Again.

Lilith DavynKain

mud.elysiumsgate.com 6000
DavynKain is offline   Reply With Quote

Calling All Builders- Please! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling writers, artists, and SCURKers! Sarolite Advertising for Staff 0 02-26-2003 08:44 PM
Calling all Quest Masters EmpireUK Advertising for Staff 2 02-06-2003 07:22 AM
Calling all Wheel of Time Roleplayers TG_Hammar Advertising for Players 1 10-11-2002 12:21 AM
The demons are calling... Brianna Advertising for Staff 2 06-23-2002 07:48 AM
Calling all creative souls... Brianna Advertising for Staff 1 05-09-2002 01:04 AM