Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 05-31-2002, 08:58 PM   #21
Galdor

Galdor is on a distinguished road
Okay, I'm not going to rehash all the arguments that people have had here but just want to mention one thing I disagree with and one thing that I learned today.

First, I don't agree that the Jedi were "posing" during the final battle after each fight.  In fact, the only posing I saw was when they first showed a number of them in the great battle.  What you are most likely calling posing is actually how you fight in a martial arts style (yes, I'm taking martial arts so have a little bit of an idea what I'm talking about).  You move around with good footwork, make your attack, and then move back into a "prepared" stance (called the fighting stance).  The fighting stance can often look like a pose, but it's nothing more than preparing for your next fight.

Second, today I finally got an opportunity to see this movie the way it was meant to be seen (after seeing it 2 other times in a standard format): on a digital screen!  Let me tell you, the quality of the movie was significantly better.  I noticed from the first scene that it was crisper and the colors were amazingly more vibrant.  If you haven't seen it on a digital screen and can get to one (even if you have to drive a little ways) do so!  It's well worth it.

[Edit]
The second part is obviously only for those who either haven't seen it or liked it. For those of you who didn't like it digital probably won't change your mind.
Galdor is offline   Reply With Quote

Episode II - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Episode III Trailer! Xerihae Tavern of the Blue Hand 7 06-19-2003 03:27 PM