Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 06-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Davenge

Davenge is on a distinguished road
Looking to hire coder for SWR theme pvp-rp MUD

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've been working diligently recently to get a SWR1.3FUSS up and running, so far with great success. I am looking for a comfortable coder to assist me in my work. I've made a considerable amount of changes so far, but the sheer amount of changes I'm looking to make is an unreasonable pile of work for me to tackle alone and finish before the world ends.

I am not a teacher and am looking to hire two people to start work soon.

The mud itself is a Star Wars themed mud that will be a PVP-encouraged RP-enforced mud. All skills/classes are being rebuilt from scratch and class selection and style has changed to a more singular class selection. Players are able to pick force, but force will be balanced against standard melee classes. I'd be happy to show you if you are interested.
There will be no safe zones, simply "safer" zones, clan controlled zones and pure-pvp zones. I envision player owned banks, businesses, agriculture, "auction house", many player controlled places and economical functions with limited code-restrictions to hold characters back. I want banks to be able to be "robbed" (with great difficulty), no door or clan base to be impenetrable. I want players fighting each other for IC reasons, unless in a pure PVP zone. This brings the competitiveness of a pure-PVP mud but within an RP-enforced world. It will have something for everyone, at least how I see it.

If interested in joining me in this project, feel free to PM me here or shoot me an email at

Thanks, Davenge.
Davenge is offline   Reply With Quote