Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 06-26-2002, 05:07 PM   #1
Pasano

Pasano is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Pasano
Unhappy

I've spent my last 2 years of mud time on an RP/PK mud and the place simply doesn't excite me in any way any more.

I'm looking for one of two things.

1) A role playing mud (preferable pk allowed) that is looking for a person to help in the developement of their roleplay and/or storylines for the entertainment and endulgance of the player base. An immortal position (I've got some imm experience under my belt) where I can help in the developement and enrichment of roleplay in the form of quests, storylines and various other events.

2) In general, a mud that is truley deticated to quality roleplay. A place where if I take the time to develope deep, interesting and original characters, it'll be worth the effort. A place where people are interested in more than number-crunching together a power character and/or ass-sitting in their clanhalls.

Either way, i believe I bring a lot to the table. Typically, I'm probably good for something between 20-30 hours of mud time a week and if I'm endulged in something, I've gone as high as 40-50. Overall, I've got about 6-8 months of immortal experience, well over 4 years of total mud experience, and probably something like 8-9 years of roleplaying and storytelling experience through games such as D&D and various White Wolf Word of Darkness games (Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, etc.) And the bottom line is, I'm looking to have some fun, and help others do the same. I'm open to any offers at this point.

Thanks

Jeff
Pasano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:16 PM   #2
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:26 PM   #3
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Now that it's in the right forum, I'll state that OtherSpace is a dedicated roleplaying game. It's all about an immersive and ever-evolving storyline. There is limited player-killing, through refereed or consent-based combat.

We do not hire immortal-type staffers cold off the 'Net. You have to be a player first, and you may become a staffer if we find you play well with others and fit in.

For more information, visit or log on to .
Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:42 PM   #4
thelenian

thelenian is on a distinguished road
You might want to take a look at .

Only "downside" is that you have to be a player on DM for 6 months before you can expect an imm application to be taken seriously. DartMUD has been developed over 11+ years with a completely unique and original theme, so it's imperative that prospective imms know the MUD very well in order to have their creations fit in the world of Ferdarchi.
thelenian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:51 PM   #5
AlazlamBL

AlazlamBL is on a distinguished road
Why not give Bloodlines a try. We've been under development for just over two years now, and are opening to the public this fall. We still have a position for Theme Department Head open. Feel free to apply as it has everthing you asked for, including control over the history of the mud, as well as questing. The theme is rather complex, but you could add more to it, as well as the world. You're welcome to apply for the position, and there are few restrictions to applying for the job. Mainly, you need to be dedicated, and willing to log the hours and do the work. Seeing as that's our only real condition, if you're interested, and want to b a part of developing something new, by all means apply. Send an e-mail to , or log on the mud at Bloodlines.Betterbox.Net port 7700
AlazlamBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 12:04 PM   #6
Boggis

Boggis is on a distinguished road
Armageddon MUD is a RPI Mud which should satisfy any hardcore RPer. It's an all original world, got nice code and all the players there are dedicated to RPing to a high standard.

Check out:

I don't think you'd be able to become an Imm straight off though as all of Armageddon's Imms were at one point players and have to have the experience of playing Armageddon for some time. Having said that though there is no reason why you, as a PC, can't drive many RP events and create alot of fun for other players.
Boggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 06:50 PM   #7
Sanvean

Sanvean is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sanvean
Smile

Boggis is correct - Armageddon only recruits from within the player base, mainly because we need people that know the world and its cultures, history, etc. However, we do have a strong community of players, and many of the new additions each week are written by interested players. There are some sampling of that at

As far as RP experience goes, I'm biased, and think we've got the best rp-ers around, heh. The players constantly amaze me. If you're looking for a place to imm, though, there are some other solid RP muds around. FEM and Southlands were both started by ex-Armageddonites and are newer than Harshlands and Fourlands, which are also supposed to be quite (Fourlands is a spin-off of the Southlands, I believe). I haven't played on any of them, so I can't testify, but I'm sure there are players of all of them on here who could speak more to that.
Sanvean is offline   Reply With Quote

Hardcore RPer looking for a new home - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am looking for a new home Visti Advertising for Players 6 05-30-2006 06:30 AM
Looking for a new home? StygianKING Advertising for Players 1 08-04-2004 12:35 AM
Need a new home Prufrock Advertising for Players 11 03-12-2004 04:45 PM
Hardcore RPer looking for a new home Pasano Roleplaying and Storytelling 1 06-26-2002 05:16 PM
Anywhere But Home cainers Advertising for Players 0 04-22-2002 04:47 PM