Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 10-01-2005, 11:02 PM   #1
Yairio

Yairio is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for old MUDs that I used to be play. I can't remember their names. All I can remember is that one had a skill/guild that was relevant to "psionics", and another that was barbian like and had to make their own axes. The other MUD (I think it is a diff. MUD) had a guild/class that completely revolved around your sword, which within the roleplay was supposed to control you, not you control it. If anyone can help me here, I'd be extremely thankful.

- Yairio
Yairio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
Kendron

Kendron is on a distinguished road
The one with the "sword that controls you" sounds like the Fallen Guild, in Retromud.

Quoted from

"Fallen are said to wield their Fellblades, but in truth their Fellblade wields them. Their very personalities are subject to the whim of their blades, their lives are dictated by what their blades wish of them. Their swords forever lust for souls, driving them onward like starving vampires, pushing them further and further along the edge, rewarding them every step of the way with more and more power. Its ultimate purpose? Not even the Fallen know, for their swords keep their own council... but some fear that the Nameless One will awaken still when he has 666,666,666,666,666,666 souls."

I've no clue about the others you mentioned.
Kendron is offline   Reply With Quote