Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-24-2004, 07:43 AM   #1
Amnon

Amnon is on a distinguished road
Talking

Witnesses report a man running around Central Park, carrying an M16 Assault Rifle, shouting "I am the king of the Pit!" while spraying bullets all around.

"He was just... happy, but crazy.. I didn't know what was happening, and then I heard shots, and I dove down, but hit a pile of dog crap, so I rose back up...", says one of the witnesses, who was grazed by a bullet in the arm.

The man was later arrested by police and military forces who were in the area. When questioned, all the man would say was that he is the king of the pit, and it doesn't matter how many people he shot, they can just recreate and rebuild. Puzzled as to its meaning, police investigators have begun playing the game in search for its meaning.

In related news, soon after the occasion the head of the New York police department has announced that no police forces will be available for the next several months. When querried why, he replied that "We are all trying to find out what that King of the Pit deal is, nobody seems able to defeat that Spelguru guy, and until we can, we cannot complete the investigation as to how the shooter could claim he was the king of the pit.". Anonymous sources inside the United States military confirm that at least two Colonels have already won paintball tournaments in the game, as well.

When asked to repond to the disorder, the president was quoted saying "This is an outrage! We cannot let our forces go and play games, if they disappear we risk having Demise and Blaze come to our base and destroy all our Death Rays!". He also added, "Now leave me alone, I got a quest to finish.".

assault.game-host.org 3003
Amnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:35 AM   #2
erdos

Eh? Spelguru was killed in the pit by freaking newbies... granted, they were suicide bombers, but so what? All's fair in love and war. And I thought that loser quit after Blaze overran his pathetic base

P.S. Keep up the good work, Amnon

-Legendre
Old 04-01-2004, 10:54 PM   #3
_BlAzE_

_BlAzE_ is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

_BlAzE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 08:44 PM   #4
Gemini

Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gemini
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote

We interrupt this site for a special news bulletin - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
News from Jointhesaga.com Brody MUD Announcements 1 01-23-2007 01:40 PM
Apologies, and some news... Brody Roleplaying and Storytelling 0 04-18-2006 03:53 PM
Got MUD news? Brody MUD Announcements 0 10-31-2003 06:25 PM
And now the news... Brody Tavern of the Blue Hand 0 02-16-2003 01:29 AM
New news for you! Ntanel MUD Announcements 0 10-06-2002 11:42 AM