Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 08-30-2009, 03:39 AM   #1
Remmy

Name: Greneth
Home MUD: Genesis
Remmy is on a distinguished road
Heya

Figured I'd say hello, since I read these forums quite often and have been waiting to post...

Been mudding for close to 8 years now and am just now starting to branch out and look at other Muds. Genesis was my first and last real Mud I've played without quitting in a day or so, tried a few others but after playing that for so long anything different I tend to pick at

Would love to become a wizard/builder for a Mud... no experience at all though so kinda throws a wrench in my plans but ah well it'll happen eventually.

Thanks for havin me =)
Remmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Re: Heya

Welcome, Remmy! Hope you find what you're looking for here!
Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
Mangan

Home MUD: mordormud.net:4000
Mangan is on a distinguished road

I think it is much harder these days to become a wizard/immortal, assuming you want to only do so for a MUD that does not look like it will cave in. The MUDs that are well established already have a staff. If you are serious about getting involved as a wizard/immortal on a MUD, then I suggest finding a MUD that is entertaining and enjoyable, and make sure the staff is not just maintaining but rather still pushing the MUD "forward" in some direction that you agree with. Then just make sure that you build up your reputation in such a way that would favor you becoming an immortal.

Best of luck.
Mangan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

Welcome Remmy!

I always like saying hi to long time gamers who enjoy the genre of the MUD community! Come on by NWA, you can be a Wizard!
(Legal disclaimer: we don't actually have wizards you must join the mage guild or one of the similar magic wielding guilds).
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote