Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 10-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #1
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The Dragonball Evolution Expansion Pack is near!

Originally posted by DBE's head builder Zeveris.

It brings me great pleasure to announce the upcoming Dragonball Evolution expansion pack! As many of you know, a large quantity of zones have been under construction for quite some time. The time of their release is likely to be within the next few months. I will be updating this topic as more progress is made on the expansion pack, but for the time being I would like to share with all of you what you can expect when the expansion pack is released.

1. Tons of new zones to explore! Easily over a thousand new rooms to venture through, spanning across at least 8 new full zones!
2. Vast leveling areas for higher level players! Two new expansive 20-40mil exp zones and four (that's right, FOUR!)30-50mil exp zones are being released.
3. A brand new mid-level zone! An easily accessible 8-12mil zone is also being released with the high level content!
3. Powerful new equipment! I made certain to create items for slots that few others create items for. A full set of regular boss equipment, several new super boss items, and even a few quested and forged items will be coming into play.
4. Several new quests! Perform tasks of collection as you venture through the new zones for ample rewards and become involved in a progressing storyline. Players will have an evolving piece of equipment that becomes more powerful as they progress the storyline of the zone.
5. New group content! Several new super bosses will challenge small groups of players. All zones are applicable for group leveling as well. It is dangerous to go alone, so bring your friends!
6. This is just the beginning! Three additional zones are planned to eventually make their way into this set of zones in the distant future, furthering the ongoing quest. These zones will be geared toward high end group content.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: The Dragonball Evolution Expansion Pack is near!

Here's spoiler number one in the ongoing process of the Dragonball Evolution Expansion Pack.

As I mentioned before, the release of the expansion pack will include two 20-40mil experience zones, and four 30-50mil experience zones. These six zones will all be connected to one central hub zone that links the whole shebang together. Traveling between the zones will be simple: all zones will have one exit leading to the central hub zone, and proceeding to a different zone is as simple as finding its connection point in the hub zone. This inter-connected layout will provide players with a variety of choices on where to go, as well as reducing downtime on traveling from zone to zone if the need arises.

The two 20-40mil exp zones are free access. In fact, all of you will recognize what these two zones are when you see them. They are two very special zones that all players are familiar with already, but in a brand new light. As I said, these particular two zones require nothing more than the player's presence to gain access. There are no restrictions on entering the central hub zone, either. The four 30-50mil exp zones, on the other hand, require a sacrifice for access. Each of the four zones has a specific key that requires the player to hand over a specific item corresponding to the key. All four of the quest items to obtain each key are already existing items that players may acquire at any time before the expansion is released. In order to expedite access to the higher level zones, the two 20-40mil exp zones will award items facilitating the acquisition of the key items from a series of quests.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote