Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-27-2003, 03:36 AM   #1
Nostrum

Nostrum is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nostrum
My time has become consumed more and more by RL. I cannot devote the amount of time I feel that is needed to get the job done.  I have a child in high-school and one in elementary. My work schedule is 3:30-12 midnight CST here in the US. Usually I am online after work at about 1 AM and on the weekends all throughout the day.  Also there are classes I take three days of the week. The task of removing stock is well underway. Up until now I have been alone as my associates are all in the military. My task now is to rebuild a small group of people interested in creating a world for others to play in. I am neither out to disrespect or abuse a person in their efforts nor am I out to take credit for anothers work.

I cannot pay money but I can offer recognition and respect for those who create and maintain the game. The group I am hoping to put together will be close with each other. Building and testing takes alot of work and can be very boring. Therefore all who reply to this post, I would like to offer my thanks in advance.

I am using SMAUG1.4 as the codebase. The OLC is operational and I have added a few files to explain more of the commands. The MUD has a medieval theme with spells being converted to a component based system. A major portion of the spells are being removed and replaced. Areas are removed one at a time and replaced with ones to be tested. Simple duties such as help file creation are needed to keep clear what is going on in the MUD. There is a clear hierarchy with duties to match.

All who are interested please reply here or in a private message. The main contact is my email address I rarely use ICQ anymore but the number for it is 33159025. Experience is needed but if you are learning please be clear about your status in your reply. The addy will be sent to those who are chosen. Please place MUD in the subject of any and all emails sent to me.

Finally, I want to say thanks to topmudsites for allowing me to post here!

Nostrum is "The Supreme Monkey Boy"
Nostrum is offline   Reply With Quote

Needing asisstance in mud development - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Needing Helpers Blain22 Advertising for Staff 0 04-21-2006 02:51 PM
Mud in Development Revenus Advertising for Players 0 04-07-2006 02:41 PM
Etherea RPG now in development! Traithe Advertising for Players 11 05-17-2005 11:30 AM
Serulan(Mud under development) Nosrath Advertising for Staff 0 07-28-2004 01:58 PM
A GREAT MUD needing players Asalyt Advertising for Players 0 08-22-2003 08:26 PM