Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 12-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
nash

Name: Nash
Home MUD: wake.codehallow.com:2177
nash is on a distinguished road
Arrow Wake the Mud Hiring High level Staff

Wake is a mud established by me - Nash, and my friends Boon, Javen and Enurai. The game is a mega modified ROM 2.4b Mud, and features such things as speed based combat and casting, classes that are customized as you play, and class changing progression. The game is RP enforced, and PK restricted, but we hope to offer enough fun diversions for fighting types that they won't feel so restricted either. We've set up a unique world with an original story and many original races, and would be glad to further explain things to anyone who'd like to know.

We're hiring right now for administrative positions, builders, and hopefully a day shift manager who would take on the duties of a demi-admin. Our one weakness is being understaffed, and not having anyone to be on in the earlier parts of the day to hold the fort and provide a presence. I am usually on randomly throughout the day, but am almost always on around noon, and after nine PM pacific time. However, I can be on at other times if notified ahead of time. We're looking for self motivated staff who can enjoy a good talk and working together, as well as working on their own.

So if you're interested in helping out, either drop by around those times, or send me an email at , and we can make sure I'll be on when you're coming on. I've got AIM MSN and YIM as well. Other further questions can be sent via those channels as well.
host: wakemud.com
port: 2177

Last edited by nash : 01-04-2010 at 07:04 AM.
nash is offline   Reply With Quote