Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 01-26-2003, 12:13 PM   #1
AlazlamBL

AlazlamBL is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for a few talented RPers interested in taking on the role of guild leaders on an enforced RP mud. The mud has a medieval fantasy theme, complex and original in design. The positions range from King of the greatest civilization known to exist to the leader of a pagan religious sect. A well varried group of positions is available for interested parties. Recently, several GLs were removed from the staff so I am currently looking to replace them as the MUD's opening date approaches. Don't miss the chance to take on such a role before someone else steals it from right under you.

If you are interested in such a position and believe you have the RP talent please contact me at You will be responded to with a clump of information on the theme of the MUD, as well as expectations for the GL position. Some may say that I should post that all, but there is a large amount of material regarding the guilds and the theme. Rather than post it all here, I like to see someone with the innitiative to send an e-mail. I believe that this shows a serious interest in the project.

I hope to receive several reliable responses in the upcoming weeks until opening. Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, and have a good day.
AlazlamBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #2
Alajha

Alajha is on a distinguished road
My my, Alazlam, you do run through GLs like water through a seave. So, how did you lose these few pitiful souls? Did they tire of your nonsensical rules, or did Luthis manage to drive them away?
To anyone who applies as a GL on this MUD, you've my utter condolences.
Alajha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:21 AM   #3
Bastien

Bastien is on a distinguished road
Seconds Alajha.
Bastien is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking for new talent. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shadow Vale is looking for some new Talent Phobetor Advertising for Staff 1 09-06-2006 11:56 AM
Hiring various talent MissPrissSharess Advertising for Staff 0 05-08-2004 01:50 PM
Custom Engine Project Seeks Talent Azeroth Advertising for Staff 0 08-01-2003 12:18 PM
Got talent? Got skill? Got determination? AlazlamBL Advertising for Staff 1 11-02-2002 01:17 PM
Looking for some -Builders- talent! Astin Advertising for Staff 0 05-20-2002 08:38 PM