Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 05-04-2002, 08:23 PM   #1
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
Well I thought I'd start a thread praising you guys. I don't know you at all, nor have I ever spent much time at your mud, but we have this guy on the topmudsites bulletin board that seems determined to drag your name through the dirt. See

Now this is obviously a cheap shot by some guy who got banned, and who wants to make you and your mud look bad because of it. I've met and banned people like this before at the mud where I do my thing. I've also had a similar reaction =). So I thought I'd start this thread hoping to catch other RoD player's attention (as the title should display on the homepage) so that they'd perhaps post here and point out what nonsense this guy Ingham is spouting, and also to make sure that everyone knows what good immortals you are. The more I read from this Ingham guy, the higher you two rise in my opinion for banning him =). Apparently you have a corrupt mud with corrupt immortals yadda yadda. Although I bet you're not perfect, I don't believe a word of what this guy is saying.

To everyone else, bah sorry to start another thread about this. But it seemed only decent that whilst Kali and Moonbeam and being slagged off, someone actually says to them "hey you guys are ok, well done on getting rid of a guy like this".
nass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:27 PM   #2
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
"A troll! A troll! My kingdom for a troll!"
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:29 PM   #3
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:39 PM   #4
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
I'm not a Troll thank you very much. I'm a Trolloc =).
nass is offline   Reply With Quote

To Kali and Moonbeam, Realms of Despair immortals - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Realms of Despair Eddy! Advertising for Players 12 01-02-2006 11:46 PM
Realms of Despair - 100th Issue of the CoD Alysira Advertising for Players 0 10-03-2005 09:00 AM
The Barbarians of The Realms of Despair Kinux Advertising for Players 0 02-11-2005 06:48 PM
Anyone remember 'Realms of Despair' ? Ike Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 09-16-2003 02:35 AM
Realms of Despair makila Tavern of the Blue Hand 1 05-22-2002 10:03 AM