Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-11-2003, 02:00 PM   #1
Leeandra

Leeandra is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Want a chance to share your creativity and writing talent? I am looking for RP Enforcers, Questors and Writers to aid me and my assistant in the completion of several writings (ie. race histories, guild histories, quests) associated with the Theme of our ROM MUD, as well as run quests. Our MUD is a Political Fantasy and is strictly RP. We have a very friendly, energetic staff.

Qualities I'm looking for:
1. Good writing/grammar skills
2. Creativity
3. Responsibility
4. Dedication
5. A lot of time on your hands
6. Must not be a part of another MUD's staff
7. Must be at least 16 years of age

If interested in applying for the position or for more information, please email me and include why you would be interested in this position and a list of times when you would be available to meet for an interview (EST).

Leeandra, Theme Mistress
Leeandra is offline   Reply With Quote

Seeking RP Enforcers, Questors and Writers - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Writers, Questors and RP Enforcers Wanted Leeandra Advertising for Staff 0 01-21-2004 08:02 PM
Questors, Writers and Rp Enforcers Sought Leeandra Advertising for Staff 0 07-07-2003 08:48 PM
Writers, Questors & RP Enforcers Wanted Leeandra Advertising for Staff 0 06-16-2003 08:28 PM
Seeking Writers, Questors & RP Enforcers Leeandra Advertising for Staff 0 05-19-2003 01:46 PM
Writers, Questors and RP Enforcers Wanted Leeandra Advertising for Staff 0 04-03-2003 07:26 PM