Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Administration
Click here to Register

Old 11-09-2005, 04:30 AM   #41
mikosevaar

mikosevaar is on a distinguished road
mikosevaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:55 PM   #42
Chayesh

Chayesh is on a distinguished road
Hey there, forumites...

My name is Chayesh and I'm an Implementor and Head of Staff for a long running MUD, Aabahran the Forsaken Lands, or FL for short. I think what sets us apart are a number of things; the PK skill of our playerbase, our incredibly balanced combat system, the high degree of replayability, and our enforced RP.

If you're up to a challenge, I encourage everyone to come check us out.
Chayesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:19 AM   #43
sparky

sparky is on a distinguished road
to me what makes the secret of atlas a good mud , is the people playing it . you can havee all the bells and whistles but without good players you have no mud. combine this with good coders and dm's and special seasonal weapons/items the mud comes to life, and survives.

the mud i admin is totally free and has been around for over 10 years , the only thing we ask for for a approved status is for the players to write an in character history of their character. some think this is a pain in the neck , but it helps to add more depth to the mud.

(would never make it manditory to actually pay money to play that is not what muds are about in my opinion , and in alot of cases it violates restrictions put on most free codebases)
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote