Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-16-2003, 10:39 AM   #1
dallyfoster

dallyfoster is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

NAM MUSH, just recently started, is looking for coders to create the systems which would be serving as the backbone for this game. Any coder that is hired on this game will be paid for the work that they do to finish the systems that I am needing for the game, send me an @Mail on M*U*S*H (I am Dally), or email me at with your proposal on how much it will cost to do these systems: I will need coders to make a chargen, a fairly basic chargen, have areas for the grunt soldiers, just the average soldier going through chargen, then have areas for like Snipers, where if they go through that part of chargen they are allocated more exp, and are given more choices in their creation, and so on so forth. I will also need a battle system which is about any old battle system with +attack <player> and what not, having judges, and being able to heal players if you have the heal skill, but the battle system will need to have weapons with mods on them for like a sniper rifle has an extremely high mod to make it near impossible for a sniper not to hit his target. Also, the weapons will need to be like an m-16 can fire on full automatic and that sort of thing. I will also need a system coded for radios, for a radioman to be able to radio back to HQ about coordinates on his map about where the enemy is, and I will also need to have a coded in system of helicopters to come and shoot enemies, or rescue soldiers from the bush etc. I also want a command like FiranMUX's military/list, but it fits to the Vietnam War type theme better, where it still lists those in command and all of that sort of thing, like their units etc., but with American ranks.

If you didnt get a sort of idea about what NAM MUSH was about, it is about the Vietnam war, and if I get good enough coders who have enough interest to help me get this mush started, then I am pretty sure it will be a pretty large mush in the end.
dallyfoster is offline   Reply With Quote

Coder desperately Needed - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coder Needed ibusoe Advertising for Staff 3 12-25-2006 11:24 PM
Coder Needed macdaddy7 Advertising for Staff 0 02-14-2004 07:25 PM
Coder Needed TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 1 11-08-2002 01:00 PM
Coder Needed karatemack Advertising for Staff 0 08-15-2002 08:51 PM
Rot 2.0 Coder Needed jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 06-04-2002 10:25 PM