Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-28-2003, 09:20 PM   #1
Mixoplix

Mixoplix is on a distinguished road
Methods of Mayhem will soon open its doors to staff and with this, I will need one person (perhaps two) to help me get the building portion ready for staff and playertesting. I have been working on this base for about 7 months now, but have modified a few other bases in my time, just none that I was satisfied enough with to open. The MUD is a baseline for a greater vision of mine that will come later.

What I am currently seeking, is someone that would like to take on perhaps building a main city for the players to hail from, as well as build objects for random treasure drops (Yes, I did say random treasure drops, not random eq). The MUD has many features, too many to detail here, but if you would like to take a look at what has been accomplished thus far, please contact me at the above email and I will get back to you with details on when we can meet, so I can show you. I am not looking for builders at this time (however, should either of us decide that the task of being an owner is too much for you to accomplish, we can possibly work something out) or coders.

There is a lot to be done, but the MUD already has a lot of potential. Methods of Mayhem is an RP/PK MUD set in the fantasy universe known only as PoD. Here is a teaser to what we do currently offer, just to spark some interest and emails:

7 fantasy type races (Dwarf, Elven, Fae, etc).
20 Unique Classes (Mentalist, Vibrationalist, Slayer, Druid, etc).
A Treasure Table that may randomly drop valuable and powerful items or locked chests.
Indepth Quest programs and Area bits.
Trainable stats and attributes.
Potion brewing with herbs you can forage for.
And so much more...

I am looking for someone with heart, who is a detailed writer and can handle the stress of being an Admin for what will be a very popular MUD.

Please send all email to the above email address and thank you for your time.
Mixoplix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:44 PM   #2
Mixoplix

Mixoplix is on a distinguished road
Sorry about that, but the email address is actually:

NOT

Mixoplix is offline   Reply With Quote