Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 01-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
julie_grrl

julie_grrl is on a distinguished road
Wink Lands of Hope, the graphical MUD with tons to do, wants you!

I'm a member of a fun, newer graphical MUD, and I'm here to tell ya about it. =P It's tons of fun. There are over 45 professions you can choose from, and over 100 skills, including mining, farming, fishing, stealing, alchemy, and many more. You can craft/smith new equipment to sell to others, or use yourself.

Oh, and it's free.

You can evolve your race and class to be something even more powerful. You can also hatch/breed pets, which you can equip and train to grow stronger and help fight along side you in battle. You can go hunting for valuable and rare dragon eggs, which can hatch and become fearsome dragon pets.

You can also build your own houses and castles to store your items in, or dungeons for other players to enter and adventure through. You get bonus exp if you explore a player-made dungeon, so there's a good incentive to do so. =b

It's possible to level even without fighting a monster. Crafting, fishing, mining, etc all give you experience, and the Artisan class actually can't fight at all, but gets a large bonus to crafting type skills, and levels that way.

There's just so much to do in this game, you'll never get tired of it. Check it out with the link below, and see you in game!

here is my referral link, which gives me a small bonus in game. Use if if you feel generous, and I'd really appreciate it.

have fun!

Last edited by julie_grrl : 04-01-2009 at 10:34 AM.
julie_grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
julie_grrl

Re: Lands of Hope, the graphical MUD with tons to do, wants you!

A new area has been released, which includes a massive "Afterlife" area, which includes a new "Hag" class, tons of new quests, new pets, and a whole bunch more.

Come check it out!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
ven

Name: Ven
Home MUD: http://www.darkchaos.com
ven is on a distinguished road

Looks great! Graphical Muds are the best!
ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
julie_grrl

Haha, I agree. And thanks.

If anyone starts playing and needs and help or direction, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
julie_grrl

Just an update:

On April 11th the new Dark Depths expansion area was released, which is a huge 11 floor dungeon complete with subterranean towns and outposts. It's by far the biggest dungeon area in the game, and there's a bunch of new quests and new items inside.

See you there!