Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-15-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
Trinity

Trinity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity Send a message via MSN to Trinity Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity
Question

Very small, not much more than a name and a few small zones right now. At present, we mostly need builders, we're using CircleMUD (in other words, very heavily modified DikuMUD). If you're interested, create a character to log on and leave a message on the boards, email me at or Matthew and I at

Trinity
----------
Nilarden - mythicpk.homedns.org:9010
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:46 PM   #2
Trinity

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity Send a message via MSN to Trinity Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity
I suppose I should add that you can bug me here too, either in this topic or in messages. We're really looking for anyone willing to help and make an effort, right now.

Not someone who's going to log once and forget to log in again until we've opened.

Trinity
----------
Nilarden - mythicpk.homedns.org:9010
Old 07-16-2004, 12:18 AM   #3
dragon master

dragon master is on a distinguished road
Maybe it would help if you described what type of mud this is going to be? Is it going to be RP or H&S?, what theme is it going to have?, etc.
dragon master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 11:31 AM   #4
Trinity

Pretty much what it says in the game profile. Realistic medieval fantasy, RP encouraged, restricted PK. When I say encouraged, I do mean it will be encouraged, I'm a bit of a grump about that. What we really need is people who are willing to jump in with ideas on everything. There's about five or six people with a character in the realm right now, but few I see around. I'm working on fleshing out the concept, but I'm a busy girl. If you're really interested and need more encouragement, you'd be given pretty much free reign, with me or Matthew watching what's going on.