Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-13-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
Khadgar

Khadgar is on a distinguished road
The followers of Kiradus seek to gather the wealth of Tharel for personal gain and ambition. This gathering of wealth includes thievery, advancement of rank among the royalty of the land, deceit of the innocent, racketeering, confidence games, and robbery. Any means necessary to acquire the wealth of the land may be used to reduce his enemies to pauper hood. Menial work is not encouraged.

All races and classes of Tharel are welcome into the temple but gnomes, quicklings and gypsies are the most favored of Kiradus' followers. All who do follow Kiradus must possess a black heart, and be willing to commit any act to obtain the wealth of the land.

Priority will be given to those belonging to the quickling and gnome races, as well as to those of the thief or charlatan professions. While acts of murder for gain are allowed, all such acts MUST be justified in a prompt and appropriate manner. There shall be no killing of anyone regardless of race or religion just to do so. If it is found they have an item that will serve the temple and the Lord well, then it shall be expected for those in the temple to try to attain it, in any manner required. Those found associating with known enemies would be dealt with in a harsh manner, including possible excommunication from the order.

Ranks: Ranks within the temple should be observed carefully. Only those members of the greatest personal wealth may advance into the higher ranks of the temple.

If you are interested in joining the ranks of Kiradus, please see me and I will assist you in anyway that I can. Being a thief like myself, I have come to learn many tricks over the years that I would be happy to teach. ALL HAIL KIRADUS!!!

Sincerely
Khadgar Goldenfeather
Ure'fiel of -->Kiradus<--

P.S.  If you are interested in the sort of roleplay you can connect to Adventures Unlimited at the following:

or if you have a mud client host au.betterbox.net and port 5000

The website is
Khadgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 08:27 AM   #2
Xerihae

Name: Chris
Xerihae will become famous soon enough
Xerihae is offline   Reply With Quote

Adventures Unlimited - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adventures Unlimited Jirah Advertising for Players 0 10-09-2006 09:47 PM
Adventures Unlimited: Something for Everyone Ytrewtsu Advertising for Players 0 12-07-2003 12:30 AM
Adventures Unlimited Khadgar Advertising for Players 0 07-24-2003 11:52 PM
Adventures Unlimited Khadgar Advertising for Players 0 03-10-2003 03:53 PM
Adventures Unlimited is looking for roleplayers Ytrewtsu Advertising for Players 2 01-12-2003 10:19 PM