Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 01-17-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
My new Home?

Well.. I should say my second home? Because New Worlds Ateraan is and will likely always be my first home until it is gone or I am unable to play it! But none the less I like variety and so I have been searching for some time for something different but still worthy. I tried Primordiax, Archons of Avenshar (both of which have the makings of something great but ultimately I always crave RP and without people, that is impossible) and now I have found Maiden Desmodus!

Maiden Desmodus is meeting all of what I look for in a MUD, so far. It is deep, with story line, complexity, challenge and intrigue and I have had some very pleasant RP there even in my short hours of play. I have died at least 10 times in this short time also but somehow I do not mind yet, and, it makes the game seem more real especially for the storyline of the game, it just SOUNDS like a rough and tumble world and dying is inevitable. I don't say this to drive people away but hopefully intrigue them. If you are looking for challenge and an immersive world with great functionality, its own client, great rp... so much more (crafting, tradeskills more i don't know about yet) i am sure, check this game out!

Has a balance/potion functionality similar to IRE games, on the site looks like used to be pay for perks but is now completely free. You're missing out if you haven't tried it yet.

Play on the site here:

Or..

maidendesmodus.com
port: 4000

but I suggest the site because of the client which has map, buttons, more with ease of function
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Re: My new Home?

Actually getting the hang of it now thanks to a few hints from helpful players of where i could go to be more effective. Levels come pretty fast once you get going! Come join the fun
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
one

one is on a distinguished road

I concur with OP, I had much more fun in playing Maiden Desmodus as a single player game (it is a ghost town unless something has changed in last few months) than in many MUDs. However admin wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so I gave up in a week or so.
one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
Misha Locke
Banned

Name: Anna
Home MUD: dbuniverse.mudhosting.net
Misha Locke is on a distinguished road

I really don't get, nor understand that MUD..
Misha Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed

I played for a little while. Got enough gold or whatever to buy a house in game. Then one day it just disappeared. I played at off peak hours and no one else was online, so O just left and haven't been back.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
Misha Locke
Banned

Name: Anna
Home MUD: dbuniverse.mudhosting.net
Misha Locke is on a distinguished road

I got bored of this game rather quickly, to be honest. I get bored with many MUDs it seems.
Misha Locke is offline   Reply With Quote