Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 10-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
sutex

Name: Sutex
Home MUD: Eternal Darkness
sutex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sutex
Sutex Eternal Darkness

Hi Just a gamer, fell across muds looking to play a online game use dial-up many moons ago. I had a 286 on the internet using Arachne a dos base graphic web browsers ,it was like herding a bunch of cats getting that box online, and was playing the first web based game call Earth 2025 if memory serve me. Anyhow during that time, discovered MUDS. What a discovery, I found Eternal Darkness ed.wolfpaw.net 9700 and the first thing I liked was the ability to have 3 characters on a once. Really cool. that meant a Thief a Warrior and a Mage all working together , well I was hooked. That was around 2003. I was off line a number of years, while traveling overseas and general life gets in the way of game play stuff ,and my 3 characters where put in storage , not delete which was another great plus for ED. So now I am back into it, trying to get my scripts up to date with my new registered version of Zmud 721. Muds are cool I appricated the hard work that goes into the coding and the general maintenance of a working mud. So hat off to you all that bring this gaming medium through to, a poor connection and lousy PC...Well no so much now I upgraded So keep it simple for all those who don't have the newest or the brightest , and happy Muddling.

Ps ED in 2011 will have been going for 15 years ,, well done, a rare event!!
ED edmud.net 9700 (updated 8th 0f August 2011)

Last edited by sutex : 05-09-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: memories
sutex is offline   Reply With Quote