Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Does anyone play Thorns of War? Is it Down?

I played this game briefly when someone mentioned it on the boards a year or so ago. It seems like fun, but I didn't have the time for it. Plus, if I were to play, I would need to put down some cash to do so. While you don't have to, but I like owning stuff and building, which was reserved for subscribers.

I remembered this game and tried to return. I played for about 5 minutes and it was like a ghost town. Came back the next day and finally found another player. Shortly after figuring out how to chat on the world chat, I got disconnected. Now, I can't connect anymore.

Supposedly there's a facebook page. But a search in facebook gives me a link back to their website. There are no forums either.

Anyone know anything about this game? When I last logged on, the last announcement was from Aug 2011. I really hope someone is still actively working on it, since it seems like a cool game.

Thanks!

Just in case:

- I just remembered this site. I guess it is down for everyone, lol!
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
Shadz

Shadz is on a distinguished road
Re: Does anyone play Thorns of War? Is it Down?

Yeah its still running but there are not many people playing it these days as u said it takes a little time I am Shadz and am on fairly regularly
Shadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
Hersir

Hersir is on a distinguished road
Re: Does anyone play Thorns of War? Is it Down?

It's not surprising you like the game since you like Armageddon and Harshlands. The maker of ToW was a hardcore Armageddon player years ago and also was an admin and sometimes coder for Harshlands.

The game has been in a sort of open beta state for a few years. It's constantly being worked on, but it's not so much in "beta" anymore. The art has also been updated since you last tried it.

Hersir is offline   Reply With Quote