Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 03-21-2003, 05:09 AM   #1
Ntanel

Ntanel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ntanel
It is that time of year again where I ask you to select your top administrator's or simply a few select people who you feel deserves a pat on the back for their work.

I do put this single stipulation on this notice, the person must be a volunteer. This means if it was the guy you paid to design your website, he can not be nominated.

It is the same as last time, you submit the people's names, email address, position or job title (if applicable) and a description as to why you are honoring them.

The form is a simple textarea form, so you can nominate more then one person per form, just make sure the entries are well-seperated.

I am not doing a resource reconition this year since that has been taken up by the Festival of MUD. However, all nominees will be announced at FoM and on HNE Radio this April 26th. You can get details at MudWorld's Awards & Events section.

Ntanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 07:15 PM   #2
Ntanel

Quick update:

It was pointed out that some took offense of a comment I made pertaining to stability of a chosen codebase at a certain event.  I was making reference to Meet & Greet 3, not Mud-Con I.  At either rate, I removed the comment.

On another note, the MW AoE (Mudworld Award of Excellence) is simply a way to show appreciation to those who you feel deserve reconition for their work.  There are no losers here!

I know many, many MUDders are not wealthy and few could afford nifty gifts.  This is just a kind way of saying thank you and you rock to the ones you feel have put in the work and deserves it!

Winners will be announced during Festival of MUD and on HNE Radio multiple times!

I am taking questions on here and the MW forums, so ask away!  Else, submit to the form at .
Old 04-04-2003, 12:09 AM   #3
Ntanel

If you nominate them, they will come!

Ok, I got nothing! Just barrowing a catch phase from a movie to draw more participants.

MudWorld 2003 Award of Excellence! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strive for Creative Excellence – Staff Wanted Fifi Advertising for Staff 1 10-27-2005 09:20 PM
Materia Magica 2003 Website Contest Results Vassago Advertising for Players 0 11-23-2003 08:07 PM
Chiaroscuro: Special offer until Oct. 1, 2003! Brody Advertising for Players 0 09-22-2003 04:14 AM
August 10, 2003 dictionary.com word of the day DSer Tavern of the Blue Hand 14 08-13-2003 10:22 AM
OtherSpace 2: Foundations - Opens Jan. 2, 2003 Brody Advertising for Players 0 12-30-2002 10:53 AM