Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-29-2004, 03:10 AM   #1
Zaelith

Zaelith is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone. I realize this is my first post here, and I haven't even made an introduction, but I like to cut straight to the chase. I am the Implementor of a game called Age of Awakening. In reality, it was been in developement for the last 4 years, but due to server and staff problems, hasn't actually BEEN in production that entire time. I myself lack all but the most basic coding knowledge, and do not have the time to take formal instruction. We have one coder who works on the game occassionally, but he is also short on time and so I would like to add additional coders to our staff. The MUD itself is CircleMUD 3.1, with OasisOLC and all kinds of other little goodies we've managed to squeeze in. Basically what I'm looking for is someone who will code a few things, but would also be willing to give some pointers as to how things can be coded. An open mind is neccessary, we have a ton of odd-ball ideas, and partial insanity would also be preferable. If you meet this requirements and are interested in getting in on more or less the ground floor of a somewhat new and (hopefully) interesting MUD, contact me via e-mail at , or drop by the mud at aoa.gushi.org:3636
Zaelith is offline   Reply With Quote

Seeking Coders - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking builders and coders Etonix Advertising for Staff 0 05-02-2006 11:41 AM
Seeking coders for new fantasy project Lanthum Advertising for Staff 0 10-27-2005 01:51 AM
Seeking Coders and Writers Secret Elegance Advertising for Staff 0 10-04-2004 10:42 AM
Still Seeking Coders sabia Advertising for Staff 0 06-13-2002 10:22 PM
***Seeking Coders*** Grey Advertising for Staff 0 04-21-2002 10:24 PM