Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
Lexel

Lexel is on a distinguished road
Daedal Macabre New Players Wanted

Hello everyone well a few weeks ago I asked for help finding a mud because my old one was closed.
Well its back up and of the 10 muds I tried nothing came close to catching my eye. Daedal or DM has
so many features and great Imm's that I need to tell a little about it because I know what else is out there
and my god you all are missing out. So here it goes.
1.A merchant class that you level by mining/crafting/fishing/digging or even mob killing (mob killing is not recommended after level 10)
2. Wizards/necro/psion all can restring spells. That means you can change fireball to artic wind and make it do cold or air damage. You decide new name and new damage its fully customisable by you.
3. Aslo you can make you spells do more damage with gear made by a merchant or a NPC forger. Items on mobs can be grinded down and made into gear by anyone.
4. DM has many changes to it from stock so even stock areas have new and differnet things in them. 90% of the mud is origonal.
5. About 70 races to choose from all have stats that matter vulns/res and more that you can unlock or remort into.AND you dont have to remort to be good, most dont even do it.
6.Oh yeah the gear you make can have any description not like most muds that have crafting where everyones neck slot is a bear tooth necklace.
7.Most players are relaxed you can go PK or NPK. I have had characters with 100+ hours and not been attacked. But we do have players that like to PK so beware.

Well I am not a very good writer but I hope I sparked your interest to check us out.And thats all I wanted to do. So if your looking for a new home with about 100 more features then I mentioned check us out.
Lexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #2
Lexel

Lexel is on a distinguished road
Re: Daedal Macabre New Players Wanted

Oh yeah forgot. Anyone can level from digging/fishing also mages can level from studying there spells and its fast compared to solo mobkilling. When you dig you cna get tokens that you eat that can give exp/gold and other things. All in all its a fun mud so check us out.
Lexel is offline   Reply With Quote