Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 05-13-2005, 11:16 AM   #1
Wik

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Wik is on a distinguished road
It's a frightening place, being alone in the Shadow District. Nothing to depend on but the sharpness of your own dagger, and the ability to wake up at a moment's notice. You know in the back of your mind that death is a regular occurence, shades, your mother and brother are both dead, and you *see* the bodies everywhere you turn, but...that doesn't mean that you accept it. You never truly can. Venno last week said you were a dead man, and you've been running ever since, hiding in the dregs of the city they call The Fetters. But you have this feeling that someday he's going to catch up with you. With few options and fewer prospects, you join a gang called the Nightsliders, and you've never looked back.

With the bloodiness and uncertainty of the Shadow District, many have made the same choice, to join a gang, group of brigands, or guild of thieves. In many ways, it's safer.

Welcome to the Shadow District of Chiaroscuro. We've had a decent showing from my last , but now I'm looking for something a little more specific: gangs. I need groups of three to ten members, willing to rp together, and maybe travel out of the Shadow District occasionally to raid peoples' carriages and whatnot. There are four tiers to this incentive.

1. If you sign up as a group of at least 3, each member will receive a 2500 xp incentive, by using the Chiacode GANG3-<your gangname here>. Like GANG3-Wolves.

2. If you sign up at least 5 people in the previous way, you will receive your own player organization to manage this group.

3. Send in three logs of the three or more of you doing gang-like stuff(this can be plotting, harrassing someone, whatever) to me, and you each will receive another 1000 xp.

4. If at least three members stay active for a full month, all active ones will receive yet another 1000 xp.

Bottom line, if you have a group you enjoy rp'ing with, and want a new venue to enjoy yourself, consider Chiaroscuro. Look to for more information (the forums and FAQ links are particularly helpful), or jump right in to jointhesaga.com:2003. I hope to see you there.
Wik is offline   Reply With Quote

Gang Members Wanted! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for mature staff members for... Thorick Advertising for Staff 0 02-23-2007 04:58 PM
Team members needed for Aeonfalls Online! Hephos Advertising for Staff 0 01-28-2005 05:49 AM
Orkut.com members Vesper Advertising for Players 2 06-02-2004 12:50 AM