Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2002, 06:06 PM   #1
Enzo

Enzo is on a distinguished road
Old 08-19-2002, 07:29 PM   #2
Terloch

Terloch is on a distinguished road
Personally, I could care less how many posts someone has, what I do care about is if the person actually has something noteworthy to say about a topic that I read.

People who get their posts total up from the continuing stories, word associations, and so on don't really impress me that much...
Old 08-20-2002, 02:09 AM   #3
Sitral

Sitral is on a distinguished road
Yes, I agree with Terloch.

If you've got such a strong desire to prove you have no life and an overabundance of free time, wow me with something constructive.
Old 08-20-2002, 07:55 AM   #4
Ingham

*gets out his camo helmet and wears it*

It won't take long for Beavis and Butthead (Read: Dulan and Orion) to come out and throw a 3 page flame on how horrible spam is, that flaming is bad as well (hypocrits) and that somehow it is all my fault. After that, they will ignore all posts made by others, spam this thread with flames and childish hatred only to agree with eachother time after time again that everything, from the "spam" on these forums to the entropy of today's society is somehow the fault of likita/xan/shao/me/<other random person who dared to disagree with them>

Of course, most people I expect to be either just against getting post counts up or just not caring at all. Both got a point really. I personally do not care much about post counts.

Old 08-20-2002, 01:28 PM   #5
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Seth/Ingham, I fail to see how you have any possible leeway to criticize myself and/or Orion. You were banned. For spam. Racism. And other things. Read what I just said. You have no right to criticize anyone on these boards - period.

And while on that subject - This's what I'd expect of TPE...trash. Nothing less, nothing more. I do not post to increase my post count - I only post when I have something valid to add to the discussion. I could care less whether I had -100 posts or 1000 posts. What I do care about, however, is expressing my opinion. It is as simple as that.

-D
Old 08-20-2002, 06:03 PM   #6
Shao_Long

Shao_Long is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shao_Long Send a message via MSN to Shao_Long
Dulan...
You seem so bitter, so bitter.. But, see reason..
If Synozeer would want it so much, he would probably just banned Ingham just as he banned Seth, no ?...
Everyone here who has an account has right to say his word. And you can't do anything about it. So be a nice boy at least once, and stop that drivel, I don't know, to increase post number, or just to look more stupid then you are, or whatever..
Old 08-20-2002, 07:36 PM   #7
Ingham

You're such a predictable hypocrit that I can't help loving you!

Sit up and give paw!

Old 08-20-2002, 09:08 PM   #8
Wik

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Wik is on a distinguished road
Old 08-20-2002, 11:20 PM   #9
Shao_Long

Old 08-20-2002, 11:45 PM   #10
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
-sigh- Yare, yare. You folk seem to not understand something.

Let me clue you in. Your little group is composed of the only TMS members that are more disliked than I. I repeat, the only TMS members that are more disliked than I (Generally speaking, assuming Qwave or some such doesn't chime in). You want people to like you here - it is very evident in how you type. But, many hate your guts. I don't care either way what trash thinks of me. Nor do I care what the trash may have to say. 'Bitter'? Try 'irritated'. Irritated at having to share the boards with said 'trash'.

And before one of your little members speaks up, claiming you have changed your spamming habits - Not in the least. Trash is trash, regardless of what the trash has been perfumed with.

And, Syn? Shao just admitted to intentionally spamming. I do believe I heard something about a ban for that admission from someone?

-D
Old 08-21-2002, 12:04 AM   #11
Shao_Long

-sigh- trashes... hate... spam...
eww...
I learned such a lot of new stuff about myself in the past three minutes... Seriously, are you that stupid as you're trying to look like or what the hell is wrong with your head, Dulan ? I just admitted to intentionally spamming. Yeah. Sure. And I just have shot your grand ma with a shotgun. Go see her, and don't forget to call 911 !
I'd say, your posts aren't just useless, as you claim mine are. Your posts - those are irritating, with your constant cursing and all the bad junk you're trying to drop on me and 'our' group. There are no my groups or your groups. Speak for yourself, and don't try to create some 'spamgroups'.
You tell - 'many hate me' . So what ? You think I really care so much about your opinion ? Or about opinion of 'those, who hate me' ? Or about opinion of approximately ~6666 people who do really hate me ? Well, if it's their opinion on my evilliness, stupidity, idiocy, education level, quality of my posts, or some other junk like this - well, I don't care. So you may just as well keep your comments regarding all these topics to yourself, I don't think anyone else here does cares about all this junk. I don't think anyone here is interested in learning, how much do you hate 'trashes' like me. I don't care about that, and I have more important things to care about in this weird thing called 'life'. So keep your rantings and curses to yourself, they don't help anyone, they don't give anything to boards, and they do spam. And they do make you look stupid.
That would be about it.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:19 PM   #12
Ingham

"Argueing on the internet is like running the special olympics,

Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Old 08-21-2002, 01:10 PM   #13
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
Old 08-21-2002, 01:21 PM   #14
Alastair

Alastair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alastair
Thumbs down

And there we go again.

Crap. Fan. Impact.

Orion, thread lock, plz?
Old 08-21-2002, 01:47 PM   #15
Ingham

Old 08-24-2002, 10:03 AM   #16
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Ingham, if I wanted to insult you, I could find far better ways than mentioning your past actions... ex: "You are nothing more than a worthless, flaming, pile of pustulate goo."

Shao, you OBVIOUSLY must care (in some fashion) what 'we' think of you, or you would not have written such a large response.

Now, I'm going to lock this thread as this is flame bait, and nothing more.
Closed Thread

It's a race! It's a race! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most interesting race you've played? Brody Roleplaying and Storytelling 16 07-31-2005 05:45 PM
Alternative race system KaVir Advanced MUD Concepts 3 12-04-2004 08:00 AM
Race Restring Verboden Faction MUD Coding 7 01-08-2003 01:00 AM
Favourite race? Santrilla Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 09-29-2002 12:45 AM
What race do you prefer? Dionae Tavern of the Blue Hand 24 08-02-2002 10:40 AM