Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-08-2006, 01:41 AM   #1
Zaren

Zaren is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey guys,

This is a mud (multi user dungeon) that I stumbled across that just totally captured the Wheel of Time atmosphere that Jordan described in the books. When I am there, I feel like I am part of the land that Rand, Mat and Perrin are part of.

But even if you are not a Wheel of Time fan, this is a mud that can hook someone entirely new to the theme.

And I also wanted to let you know because there are a lot of people in this community that enjoy roleplaying in the world that RJ created for us. Mirrors of the Wheel mud is dedicated to this roleplay and encourages it players to help develop this atmosphere. There are a lot of great players who enjoy roleplaying everything from a White Tower novice to a Child of the Light to a Defender of the Stone to an Aiel Stone Dog to an Armorer. And it just rocks. To be honest, it is set up so that anyone can easily become a huge influence in the atmosphere, not just the people who are there currently.

Now it is a game of sorts as well for people seeking that angle. But rewards and advancement come from all areas, hunting, roleplaying, questing. And there are over 50 clans to join, all nations for character backgrounds and a great channeling system. They also have a unique combat system and blademaster system and also the Game of Houses.

I just find this place great fun. And wanted to invite you to share that fun. Here is the info...

telnet port 2222

The people are great there and welcome newcomers with open arms and help. Come by, try it out. Ask questions and don't just leave once you arrive.

So the place really combines an area for all people...the roleplayer, the questor, the adventurer, the explorer, the hunter, the player killer (within the roleplay of the character), the hack n slasher. All are welcome and can easily find their place.

Zaren

PS I recommend starting with the race wetlander for a new character. It is just a bit easier to learn and get help with when starting out.
Zaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #2
Zaren

Ack, edited a post of mine. Oh well, it wasn't too important.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
Zaren

Numbers are growing on the mud with the environment being very fun. If you have questions just ask, immortals and players alike, they will help you.

Mirrors of the Wheel MUD - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Pattern's End - Wheel of Time MUD Enzo Advertising for Players 0 01-24-2004 06:10 PM
Wheel of fortune? CandidatusLupus Forum Games 0 11-28-2003 12:15 AM
Mirrors of the Wheel MUSH Alajha Advertising for Players 0 02-12-2003 07:14 PM
Legends of the Wheel Cloic Advertising for Staff 0 06-03-2002 07:52 PM
Legends of the Wheel Cloic Advertising for Players 0 06-02-2002 02:39 PM