Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Top Mud Sites News > Bugs and Suggestions
Click here to Register

Old 05-01-2002, 11:27 PM   #1
Koryon

Koryon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Koryon Send a message via MSN to Koryon
Thumbs down

Dear young-kid-praying-to-porcelain-god:

I know I won't speak for everyone, but when I first found out about TMS was when I was in a group of people dealing with a certain diku license breaker, and I decided to hang around here because the signal to noise here made TMC look like slashdot.

However lately, it seems like the ratio is going down, and I'll ask on behalf of hopefully more people than just myself to start moderating again. Not mentioning any names, but I know I speak for most everyone when I say the twits with 30 posts per day are beginning to get annoying.

Thanks,

-Koryon
Koryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 11:32 PM   #2
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
AMEN!

Ditto for what Koryon said. And add this to it - Delete said kids accounts for spamming the boards with an on-going deluge, then proceeding to completely ignore polite (And then not-so-polite) requests to tone it down. Make an example - people who mass-post one-word messages for their post count won't do that anymore, hopefully!

Hell, I've posted less in my entire time here in the new forums then said twits post in ONE DAY.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote

Open letter to Synozeer - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some direct questions for Synozeer and Medievia Sinuhe Tavern of the Blue Hand 185 06-27-2005 08:12 PM
Synozeer, please moderate the reviews. GuruPlayer Tavern of the Blue Hand 28 05-21-2005 03:17 PM
Now OPEN for your entertainment! Rhaennor Advertising for Players 2 11-17-2002 03:56 PM
Should Synozeer, remove the stars? Xanferious Tavern of the Blue Hand 9 05-17-2002 11:39 PM
Should Synozeer, start policing the forums again Xanferious Tavern of the Blue Hand 14 05-10-2002 07:46 PM