Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 06-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
Erebus

Erebus is on a distinguished road
Shadows of Isildur, a completely free, Roleplay Intensive MUD that has undergone years of development and activity, will be holding a massive, five day roleplaying event, beginning July 8th/9th, and ending July 12th/13th (depending on time zone). Set in the iconic and breathtaking fantasy realm of Tolkien's Middle-earth, and approximately five hundred years before the events of the Lord of the Rings, the administrators of Shadows of Isildur have created a 8,500 room rendition of Gondorian and Mordorian lands. The upcoming event will encompass the Siege of Osgiliath - the destruction of Gondor’s former capitol at the hands of the Witchking, and his Uruk-Hai horde. Players will participate directly in what promises to be an exhilarating in-game battle, with skirmishes held throughout the week, and will have the opportunity to alter the course of Gondor’s history.

If you are interested in a MUD that offers vivid roleplay, intense and realistically brutal wounds-based combat, a detailed crafting system with nearly 2,000 crafts, and dozens of other unique and amazing features, create a character today, and make the upcoming Siege of Osgiliath your official introduction to Shadows of Isildur. Knowledge of Middle-earth is not by any means required. For more information, visit us at

-Erebus, Head Administrator for Gondor
Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
While I'm not the biggest personal fan of playing RPIs myself, I believe that I'll take a look into possibly participating. I always love large, player on player war battles, and it seems like you've put a lot of effort into it. Good deal.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
This is gonna rock!
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote

Shadows of Isildur: Siege of Osgiliath! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shadows of Isildur: The Mines of Moria Traithe MUD Announcements 1 08-02-2007 07:06 PM
Shadows of Isildur Back Online! Traithe MUD Announcements 6 08-10-2004 10:38 PM
Shadows of Isildur: Weekend Events. Traithe MUD Announcements 0 04-29-2004 05:15 AM
Shadows of Isildur: Huge RPT! Traithe Advertising for Players 1 01-07-2004 05:32 PM
Shadows of Isildur the_logos Legal Issues 247 07-08-2003 11:05 PM