Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 01-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Southland Area

Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
ShadowsDawn

Home MUD: New Worlds: Ateraan
Home MUD: Threshold RPG
ShadowsDawn is on a distinguished road
Re: Southland Area

Good to hear that this area is finally being opened. I started to stop by and check the game out before, and reading on the website, I thought that area was open and had been already cooked up a concept. Then I was a bit disappointed when I logged in and couldn't create my character there. Admittedly didn't stick around much after that, figured I'd wait until the area was ready for play.
ShadowsDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Newworlds
Legend

Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

It's taken a long time to come to this as the style of roleplay and creation in this area is significantly different than in the Kingdom on the game. Which gives a hugely different roleplay for each area. We hope serious roleplayers will enjoy this addition.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
Anjanas

Anjanas is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info NewWorlds! I used to play New Worlds about a year ago but had to quit mudding due to different reasons, school being the biggest. I'm glad my return coinicides with something that I was really looking forward to in NW. Cheers to you!
Anjanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
Newworlds
Legend

Now's the time to come on back Anjanas! Hope to see you at the Grand Meeting on Wednesday night. There will also be a roleplay award ceremony that night as well for our 2008 ARA Awards. Don't miss it, two guest hosts will be presenting the awards and they are both BIG names in the movie industry.

Remember if you are coming back with a new character you will not be allowed to create the entire day on Wednesday (February 4th). So hurry and create now while you have the chance!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
Newworlds
Legend

We've gotten a lot of response and questions as to the Time Zone of the Big Event.

The time is 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
Newworlds
Legend

Exclamation Important Update!

Many players new and old came to the Southland Meeting and Roleplay Awards Ceremony. It was quite exciting as dozens of players joined in the celebration of Awards.

Something new happened on the game and if you weren't there we will inform you of this event on Monday as the action in NW has never been so incredibly exciting.

I will give you a hint though: The Southland is opening in about 2 weeks as everyone was informed at the meeting. The rest you will have to either log on to find out what unprecedented event occurred or wait for the Announcement on Monday.

Enjoy!

(P.S. If you know what the event was please don't give it away as we are trying to keep control of the influx of players and the staff is overwhelmed presently).
Old 02-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
Newworlds
Legend

Alright the answers of what happened on New Worlds Ateraan will be posted today on the Thread "Ground Zero".

Check it out for a monumental event.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
Newworlds
Legend

Old 09-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
Newworlds
Legend

It's been over 6 months since the opening of the Southland and I'm curious if you ever made it on to try it out Shadowsdawn? With the Southland and the Kingdom in conflict it might be a time to try it out.